Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When it comes to your little one’s oral health, we hope you have a lot of questions. As your pediatric dentist in Beaumont, we are here to be your partners in helping you maintain your child’s oral health.
We have compiled some of the questions we hear most often from parents; however, please contact our office if you don’t see the answer to your question here.
- At what age should my child have their first dental visit?
- Why are primary (baby) teeth so important?
- How can I prevent cavities for my child?
- How can I make my child’s diet safe for their teeth?
- Why is it bad to put my child to bed with a bottle of milk or to nurse my child to sleep or throughout the night?
- When should my child start using toothpaste, and how much should they use?